[asterisk-users] Quick DUNDi Poll Questions, For All Asterisk, Users, Please Give Feedback

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:11:11 CDT 2007

On 8/20/07, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> (But then again, if anybody wishes to write something, I won't say "no")

So why all the verbiage? JR offered a valuable service to the
community, I see no downside to this. If anyone doesn't care for the
idea they can just ignore it. A lot of people including me will
applaud his efforts. Over the years I've read these mailing lists,
many people have done a lot for the community and the state of the art
of asterisk without writing a single line of code. I think that's
great and I'm sure Mark Spencer would agree.