[asterisk-users] Nokia cell connected to Asterisk

Jonathan GF jonathan at surestorm.com
Mon Aug 20 06:04:30 CDT 2007

Thanks Steve and Mitcheloc,

in fact i was think in something more "obsolet" like connect via serial/usb
cable the cell to the asterisk box. Never thought in the SIP stack of new
Nokia's but i will start looking for info about this. If you [Steve] know of
a good written material of interest please let me know.

Probably Mitcheloc is right too, there are a lot of manners to achieve this
and the problem is mine that i don't know how to search what i want. Anyway,
thank you for your inputs. Any others will be welcomed, for sure.

Regards,

Jonathan GF