[asterisk-users] 2 asterisk servers, how to connect them together?

Ade Vickers javickers at solutionengineers.com
Sat Aug 18 20:00:42 CDT 2007

Panic over...

I have a weird network problem (now solved), whereby incoming packets
arrived directly to the Asterisk box (eth1); but outgoing packets attempted
to leave via the LAN (eth0)... solved it by sending the IAX packets thru the
firewall at both ends of the connection (i.e. binding IAX to the LAN address
instead of the WAN address).

Freaky? You betcha...

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
15:48