[asterisk-users] Lock extension from asterisk

Andres Jimenez gandresin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:33:07 CDT 2007

2007/8/17, Andres Paglayan <andres at paglayan.com>:

> Guys, very nice dialplan programming,
> as a user's opinion, the two extension approach might be better.
> so the user doesn't need to remember whether the phone is locked or not,
> and accidentally lock it when the contrary was meant,
> (unless you send some sip text to the phone display)

In the latest version (see below) I added some playback that will say
if the phone is lock or unlock, before and after locking/unlocking it.

;Locking system
;LOCK
exten => 8888,1,Answer()
exten => 8888,n,Set(me=${CALLERID(num)})
exten => 8888,n,GotoIf(${DB(${me}/locked)}?8888,101:8888,201)
exten => 8888,101,Playback(security)
exten => 8888,n,Playback(activated)
exten => 8888,n,VMAuthenticate(${me})
exten => 8888,n,Set(DB(${me}/locked)=)