[asterisk-users] Experimenting- Sip dialing with Zap

John Meksavan jmeksavan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:42:00 CDT 2007

David,

  My TDM400P card is installed correctly or else, how could I dial into my
Asterisk box and make my sip phone ring?  I do use the Asterisk List as the
last desperate option to solve any of my Asterisk problems.  When all other
resources are exhausted and a different approach is in order to solve the
problem, then I turn to this list.

  Thanks for taking the time to help me debug this issue.

Best Regards,
John