[asterisk-users] Recognize 800 number

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Tue Aug 14 11:54:28 CDT 2007

Are these POTS lines or a PRI? If you could get RDNIS from the carrier,
then you could tell.

My LD T1 only handles toll free numbers. It is called dedicated as
opposed to switched. I may get some local DIDs from a VoIP provider just
because some providers will reject calls with a toll free ANI.

Thanks,
Steve