[asterisk-users] Recognize 800 number

William McCloskey williamm at timbercon.com
Tue Aug 14 11:42:01 CDT 2007

If your 800 number is setup in the same way I understand them to be, the
800 numbers are just forwards to a did (or your main number in the
instance). You'll need to get a specific did setup just for your 800
number to use then you can just recognize the specific DID.

Best Regards,

William J McCloskey
Information Technology Manager
503-827-8141