[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager to Record Greetings

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Mon Aug 13 08:05:02 CDT 2007

FYI to anybody who cares, here is what I did:

1.  Create web page where you enter a file name and a number to call
2.  Insert the file name into the *DB via Asterisk Manager
3.  Through Asterisk Manager create a call file from a "recording
extension" to the phone number entered in #1
4.  The recording extension answers, plays a beep, records the call to
the file name that it pulls from the *DB
5.  It plays the recording back and then hangs up

It works perfectly.  Not quite what I planned, but it does work.