[asterisk-users] FW: The trixbox Revolution Continues! Sign up forthe Webinar.

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Mon Aug 13 06:27:51 CDT 2007

I see that the TrixBox Pro website is available now:
http://www.trixbox.com/products/trixbox-pro/
 From what I'm reading, there is a free version available, plus two other
versions, one at $9.99/per user/per month and the other at $19.99/per
user/per month.
They have a centralized architecture for monitoring and access with local
iron on customer premises. (Hmm... I seem to remember Signate had a
similar, though on a smaller scale - approach, and it was not very
successful - but maybe the market is more mature now).

Anyway, TrixBox Pro is available for download, so I guess it's time to
give it a go :-)
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics