[asterisk-users] LumenVox Speech Recognition http://www.cognation.net/asterisk/Tellme/index.htm

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Sat Aug 11 12:35:27 CDT 2007

Yes, I have followed your history with this idea/project with great
interest.  I am well aware of what went down.

What I want to know is what specifically you meant by, "however there
are limitations but for 90% of applications will work great."  What
limitations?  What 10% of applications will it not work great?

Thanks,
Steve