[asterisk-users] FW: The trixbox Revolution Continues! Sign up forthe Webinar.

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:10:05 CDT 2007

Why don't they say FreePBX. After all trixbox is all about FreePBX. If they
remove FreePBX from Trixbox, nothing is left in it. A half working HUD, and
another small little things don't make any major difference after all.

So are the FreePBX developers with the Fonality team or with the open source
community? I think now is the time for someone to come up with another
similar product to compete with them. Are there any such people around who
agree with me and can spend time and expertise to develop such a thing? Lets
start our own FreePBX type project to keep the beauty of open source
telephony available to all in case in a year or two they all go commercial..