[asterisk-users] FW: The trixbox Revolution Continues! Sign up forthe Webinar.

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Fri Aug 10 19:35:45 CDT 2007

I was very shocked when I first heard that Fonality purchased TrixBox,
it didn't really make business sense to me. I still cannot see the sense
unless you are correct in the ABE comparison.

Not sure what all the licensing in TrixBox is but if they "dump the
"open"", can't we always just fork. I have not played with TrixBox in
some time but most of it was just a bunch of separate, valuable projects
meshed together. I don't really see how they can "close" that.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro