[asterisk-users] How to disable DND feature key in Polycom Phone

Farooq Ahmed fahmed at tpg.com.au
Thu Aug 9 12:04:48 CDT 2007

Hi
We have polycom 430,501 and 301 phones. Our customer does not need DND feature in any form.
I can disable this feature from asterisk server but How can i disable this feature on phones. In the
sip configuration file i found the parameter that change the phone behaviour during DND from busy
to normal but still if the phone is in dnd mode the phone ringer would be off which is unacceptable.
Any idea regarding this.
Regards
Farooq