[asterisk-users] strange warning

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:54:18 CDT 2007

OK.......does anybody know what this message means:

 -- Got SIP response 489 "Bad event" back from 68.209.117.205

This is displayed whenever a notify sip msg is sent to the client server. in
response the client sends back the bad event message.....i dont why why it
does not understand the request. Can anybody explain?

--
Best Regards
Rizwan Hisham