[asterisk-users] les.net losing DID's

Mail list asteriskmaillist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:05:27 CDT 2007

Yes they are co-operating to port DID to another provider and they have
given time till august 23 so DID will continue to work till then  but they
are not providing any substitute DID though ( i dont expect that ) but
atleast they should partially refund amount for remaining days ( i dont
expect that either :P ) .