[asterisk-users] OT - Callto:// tags inside web pages

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Aug 8 07:39:49 CDT 2007

I'm confused is it for a single installation? Why bother messing around
- just install a softphone and set it up right.

If it's for a deployment to multiple sites is the web app commercial? If
so then buy a,license for one of the java softphone solutions - there's
a few free and non free versions out there that will do what you need.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net