[asterisk-users] Sangoma PRI

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:19:46 CDT 2007

Sangoma is working on it with me.... just for information here is what
appears in /var/log/messages when the PRI goes down:

Aug  7 06:11:48 EMSPBX kernel: wanpipe1: Critical: Echo Canceller Chip
Security Compromised: Disabling Driver!
Aug  7 06:11:48 EMSPBX kernel: wanpipe1: Please call Sangoma Tech
Support (www.sangoma.com)!
Aug  7 06:11:48 EMSPBX kernel: wanpipe1: Error: Card Critically Shutdown!
Aug  7 06:11:48 EMSPBX kernel: wanpipe1: T1 Front End unconfigation!
Aug  7 06:11:48 EMSPBX kernel: wanpipe1: AFT communications disabled!