[asterisk-users] Teliax Quality of Service

Douglas Garstang DGarstang at interainc.com
Mon Aug 6 16:16:15 CDT 2007

This might work for a web service, but people have a zero tolerance for
no phone service. They expect to be able to pick up their handset, and
get a functional dialtone immediately.

Adding additional servers, additional network components, and some
smarts into your design saves being woken at 3am when a server fails.