[asterisk-users] low-level dump for PRI dchan debugging

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:09:13 CDT 2007

I've been going back and forth with my telco for several days, trying
different configurations to get a new PRI to come up.  The bchannels
are all up and the T1 is not in alarm status.  The dchannel refuses to
come up however.  We've tried ni2, qsig, and now dms100 for the
switchtype.  The telco tech I've been working with says that he's been
sending "reset all channels" signals to my system, to which he's
getting an "establish remote" response from my asterisk box.  I've
been running a packet dump (wanpipemon -i w1g1 -c trd) of my d-channel
this whole time and have yet to see a single incoming packet.  I
believe I *should* be seeing an incoming packet when he sends the
reset, correct?  Is there any way to do a completely raw dump of the
d-channel?

Here are my specs:
linux-2.6.16
libpri-1.3.5
zaptel-1.2.19
asterisk-1.2.21.1

The PRI interface is a Sangoma A102...it's running the latest firmware
and I'm running wanpipe-2.3.4-12 for the sangoma drivers.

Any ideas?

--
Erik Anderson
http://andersonfam.org