[asterisk-users] asterisk always rining phone

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 09:46:53 CDT 2007

i am new for asterisk can u give me suggestion for my setup i m not expert for dialplan so can u send me example file which one u have i need help for extention.conf file options

Rgds

satish patel

Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote: If you setup your dialplan correctly and use priority jumping (off by
default), you can play congestion or you could play the unavailable
message for voicemail an then have the person who's phone it is record a
message saying that they are on the phone, please leave a message.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro