[asterisk-users] asterisk always rining phone

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 09:44:03 CDT 2007

i want more example of extention.conf i have find many on google but it is documented i want live example if u have extention.conf can u send me working extention.conf i m new for asterisk so that send me one file

Jared Smith <jsmith at digium.com> wrote: On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 09:50 -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:
> If you setup your dialplan correctly and use priority jumping (off by
> default), you can play congestion or you could play the unavailable
> message for voicemail an then have the person who's phone it is record a
> message saying that they are on the phone, please leave a message.

Or, you can leave priority jumping off, and simply look at the channel
variable named DIALSTATUS after you've called the Dial() application.
The DIALSTATUS variable will tell you why the Dial() application was
unable to bridge the calls.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager