[asterisk-users] zttool says tdm800 is OK, but it won't recieve calls.

Michael Munger michael at highpoweredhelp.com
Sat Aug 4 17:09:06 CDT 2007

I have a TDM800 that is installed and working. (TDM800 + 2 X QUAD FXO).

Zttool says it is configured, ok, and there are no issues.

Ztcfg -vvv shows that all the channels are configured.

Zap show channels in the CLI show all 8 channels configured as they are
supposed to be.

When I plug in a pots line from the telco and make a call to that line,
asterisk does not respond. (No Starting Simple Switch).

If I plug a regular telephone into that line, and call the phone number,
it rings, people can answer it, and it works.

What am I missing here?

Yours,

Michael Munger, dCAP

404-438-2128