[asterisk-users] * and SIP ocupped

João Paulo Vanzuita joaopaulo at riseup.net
Sat Aug 4 15:06:31 CDT 2007

I'm using asterisk 1.2 with debian and I have configured a SIP account in * and using it trought X-Lite. My problem is that I can't do phone call(voip or PSTN) to the SIP account(a friend account) because it always answer ocupped.

Using this SIP account on ATA it doesnt happen and i can do and receiva calls. The other problem is that i can't do phone call neither PSTN or VoIP, trying to do phone calls i always listen a "this number doesnt exist" from the VoIP provider.

can someone take a look in this case to me ?

here are the config files and debug:
http://pastebin.ca/644967

jp.