[asterisk-users] Connecting two Asterisk servers with a frame relay connection

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Sat Aug 4 08:31:28 CDT 2007

You could use SIP if the servers are on routable IPs or the same subnet,
if not you could use IAX but I think OpenVPN is your best choice for
using SIP over different NATed networks.

I do not think you need any hardware except for what is needed for the
Frame Relay.  QoS and traffic shaping would be a good idea if other
traffic is going over your link.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro