[asterisk-users] Next Friday at 12:30 PM EDT: Asterisk Users Conference TDM inside and outside the box

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Aug 3 10:59:02 CDT 2007

I just tried to call in after creating an account.

After the call connects, enter the show id: 22622# and your_PIN#

I dial in and am asked for the podcast id, I enter 22622# and am told
that my passcode is not correct. I also tried just entering my passcode
but got the same error message.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Steve