[asterisk-users] dtmf get data

Shivaram U shivaram.u at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 00:49:06 CDT 2007

The problems started when we weren't getting the dtmf codes properly.
ie. if we type 4000500600 we werent getting the dtmf digits as is , we
were getting wrong dtmf codes like 4050000600 something to that
effect. This was without any changes to the system. We later moved the
asterisk server to another machine, where everything worked fine
except for the problem i mentioned.
After you mail, i check the versions of the software running. Nothing
had changed on the asterisk-java side. But there was a change in the
asterisk version. The one where previous m/c had 1.2.10 and the
current m/c had 1.2.23. I have switched back to 1.2.10 and it seems to
work fine !!! Thanks a lot. My mistake not to have checked the
versions.

Any idea why we were getting jumbled up dtmf codes in the first place.
Nothing had changed on that system. We checked with the DID service
provider and they said that network latency could be one of the
reasons

Best Regards,
Shivram U