[asterisk-users] Teliax Quality of Service

John Meksavan jmeksavan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:23:56 CDT 2007

Asterisk Users,

  I recently ran into some problems with the quality of service with Teliax.
  This occurred on August 1, 2007 with a dropped outbound call, audio
quality isse on the callee side- not hearing me well on callee side, and
sending DTMF tones (configured for RFC2833).  Am I the only Teliax customer
having this problem?

  It seems like when I am ready to go live with my Asterisk PBX System, I
run into quality of service issues with the SIP provider.  Who should I go
with that would guarantee me quality service just like an analog line?