[asterisk-users] Hardware that can ring my phone?

Linux Lover linuxlover992000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 08:48:47 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am a small business owner in need for a solution
that automatically answers an incoming call, prompts
the caller via touch-tone menu ("press 1 to leave a
message, press 0 to speak to a representative") and
will ring my (real) phone ONLY if requested by caller.

I know that Asterisk is capable of all the logic
behind what I described above. However, I couldn't
find a hardware product that will allow me to
accomplish the above (preferrable using Asterisk
software). Does such thing exists?

Thanks,
Lynn