[asterisk-users] How to use stun server?

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 07:15:05 CDT 2007

Hi all,
This is the first time i am using stun with asterisk for nat problems. I
have read the rfc which describes how stun works. i didnt have any problems
understanding it. I have also intalled the stun server called stund which i
downloaded from sourceforge. I have seen on the list that most people use
stund here. I have started the stun server and its running silently. Now i
dont know what to do next. Is there something more to it, like configuration
files which i can use for special configuration for asterisk, or is there
not. How do i proceed, if there is nothing more to configure in stun, does
that mean i can start configuring my clinets (xten and sipura) to use stun
server?

--
Best Regards
Rizwan Hisham