[asterisk-users] Zaptel kernel module load order

Joel Hill jhill at asteriskit.com.au
Mon Apr 30 17:31:39 MST 2007

It's generally not recommended to put an analog and digital card in the
same box, however that being said.... Try this.
Write a little hack in /etc/rc.local

/sbin/modprobe wct4xxp

sleep 5

/sbin/modprobe wct4xxp

sleep 5

/sbin/ztcfg

sleep 5

/sbin/modprobe wctdm

sleep 5

/sbin/ztcfg

/usr/sbin/safe_asterisk

the rc.local script is loaded after all the others so it won't effect
anything else, and we had some trouble with some low heat VIA
motherboards so we did the modprobe twice for the PRI.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Joel Hill
Support Engineer