[asterisk-users] ZAPTEL PROBLEM

Diego Quintana Cruz diegoquintana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:11:26 MST 2007

2007/4/30, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 12:25:07PM -0500, Diego Quintana Cruz wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I am using a TDM400P card with 2 FXS and 2 FXO modules. Everything
> > seems nice, but i'm not able to make calls nor to receive any. When I
> > try to make a call, I keep receiven the "all circuits are busy now"
> > message, and when I receive calls, asterisk doesn't seems to care
> > (don't get anything on the CLI)
>
> set verbose 3    ?
>
> Call from where? To where?

>From PSTN to Asterisk and viceversa
>
> Do you see the relevant channel as offhook in 'zap show channel N' ?

I'm not able to to see the channel anymore.

voip*CLI> zap show channel 3
Unable to find given channel 3

I found that this error happens every time i receive an inbound call:
Apr 30 15:08:39 NOTICE[6003] chan_zap.c: Got ZT_EVENT_REMOVED.
Destroying channel 3

> Sanity check:
>
>   asterisk -rx 'show channels'

voip*CLI> show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
0 active channels
0 active calls

voip*CLI> zap show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
 pseudo            from-internal   es
      1            from-internal   es
      2            from-internal   es
      4            from-zaptel     es

> (hmm... asterisk -n -rx 'show channels'    hangs for you as well?)
>

> > I'm using Asterisk 1.2.17 and Zaptel 1.2.16 from Xorcom's repository
>
> asterisk-classic or asterisk-bristuff?
asterisk-classic

> > voip:~# asterisk -rx 'zap show status'
> > Description                              Alarms     IRQ        bpviol
> > CRC4
> > Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1           OK         0          0          0
> >
> > voip:~# asterisk -rx 'zap show channels'
> >   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
> > pseudo            from-internal   es
> >      1            from-internal   es
> >      2            from-internal   es
> >      3            from-pstn       es
> >      4            from-pstn       es
> >
> > I thought it could be an IRQ problem, but everything seems fine
> >
> > voip:~# cat /proc/interrupts
> >           CPU0
> >  0:  118621819          XT-PIC  timer
> >  1:        811          XT-PIC  i8042
> >  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
> >  5:          0          XT-PIC  uhci_hcd:usb3, via82cxxx
> >  6:          5          XT-PIC  floppy
> >  7:          0          XT-PIC  parport0
> >  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
> >  9:          0          XT-PIC  acpi
> > 10:    2879759          XT-PIC  uhci_hcd:usb2, eth0
> > 11:    3048189          XT-PIC  uhci_hcd:usb1, eth1
> > 12:  474378440          XT-PIC  ehci_hcd:usb4, wctdm
>
> ehci_hcd:usb4 does normally take all the USB interrupts. However this
> issue is probably not related to missed interrupts , if there are any.
>
> > 14:    1074418          XT-PIC  ide0
> > 15:    4239765          XT-PIC  ide1
> > NMI:          0
> > LOC:          0