[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4 and zap channel flash

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Apr 29 10:07:59 MST 2007

Hi.  I am having a problem with asterisk 1.4 and flashing a zap fxo
line on a tdm 400p.  in 1.2 I was able to type *0 after flashing the
hook on my extension if it were talking to a zap fxo line,  the fxo
would flash and I could pick up call waiting or whatever -- now in 1.4
this does not work.  Do I have to do anything in features.conf to fix
this or what?

Thanks much.

How do
you spend it?