[asterisk-users] Voicemail on Different Server

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Sat Apr 28 17:09:42 MST 2007

How do you handle transfering vmail from one user to another when they're on
separate servers?

I'm using the single vmail server, mounted NFS partition for this right now.
I'd love to be able to have them standalone so they're survivable when the
WAN collapses, but I haven't figured out transfer.

EKG