[asterisk-users] New VICIDIAL astGUIclient Release: 2.0.3

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:59:41 MST 2007

Hello,

We've released another update to our astGUIclient suite: 2.0.3

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

The client suite runs on most modern web browsers on almost any
GUI-capable operating system, and it includes the astGUIclient
client-side web app which extends your phone's functionality and the
VICIDIAL call center suite.
This package is free and GPL.
  (the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)
This package is geared towards Asterisk installations with SIP,IAX or
Zap phones and Zaptel, IAX or SIP trunks.

For this release, we have focused on fixing bugs and adding several
new features including many new administrative functions and more
campaign options. We have also tested the suite on Asterisk versions
through 1.2.18.

All client web-apps and administration pages are available in English,
Spanish, Greek and German, with rough translations of French, Polish,
Italian, Portuguese and Brazillian Portuguese for the client web-apps
only.

Check out the project blog for more information:
http://astguiclient.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

MATT---