[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 Conference with G.722

TienSen Chong tiensen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 01:01:39 MST 2007

I haven't tried the app_conference yet. I want to know if the conference is
consisting of 3 users with G.722, does the app_conference perform
transcoding? If it is not, then app_conference will solve the issue of
having conference consists of only G.722 user since no transcoding is
needed. Is my understanding correct?

Regards,
chong