[asterisk-users] Call prority (QUEUE_PRO) in the queues

gc gang.chen at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 26 13:20:27 MST 2007

Suppose I have one agent login into two different queue and there are calls waiting in both queues. If the calls in one queue has higher call prority (set QUEUE_PRO to higher value) than the calls in other queue, will the agent get the higher prority call first or the QUEUE_PRO has no effect?
We have an Asterisk server( 1.2.17 with CentOS) running as ACD. We are having problem using weight option in the queue. I figure maybe I can use QUEUE_PRO instead.

Gary