[asterisk-users] How to check my voice mail from outside landline?

Adam KOSA adamk at 3a.hu
Thu Apr 26 11:17:24 MST 2007

Hey Noah,

Noah Miller wrote:
> whatever.  That would save you from having to have a dedicated line
> for outside access to your extensions.  Or, if you have a live person

currently i just play with *, registering multiple voip accounts to be
reachable from multiple sip networks.  I'm also exploring the
possibilities, therefore one dedicated pstn line is no big price.  In
the future, well, i'm thinking an E1 (as i live in europe) card and a
professional server to have an IVR, and give a little break to our phone
support.

thanks for the ideas

best regards
adam