[asterisk-users] Two devices registrating same extension

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Thu Apr 26 09:53:58 MST 2007

Frederico Madeira wrote:

> Is it possible to asterisk manage multiple devices registration with
> same extension ?
> When asterisk receive a call for that extension, it send call to all
> devices registered with that extension, and rtp go to first one that
> answer the call.

Not really but I think what you are looking for is just
something like
exten => 10,1,Dial(SIP/15&SIP/16&SIP/17)

Or you could put them in a queue with strategy=ringall.

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998