[asterisk-users] My Polycom IP 501 is formatted its file system itself

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:14:58 MST 2007

Hi Chandra -

> Thank you for your response. Yes, It is giving boot menu and giving a chance
> to configure boot server. What can I do now?

You'll need to enter the configuration.  The default password to get
into the boot configuration menu is '456'.  As far as settings to use
- You may want to look at the boot menu on another one of your Polycom
phones, and make the boot menu on the "broken" phone look exactly like
the boot menu from a phone that works.

- Noah