[asterisk-users] German voiceprompts for 1.4 available

Stefan Wintermeyer stefan.wintermeyer at amooma.de
Wed Apr 25 00:20:55 MST 2007

Hi,

because many people contacted me about this the last couple of days
and I guess most of them are on this list anyway:

- Yes, our new German voiceprompts for Asterisk 1.4 are ready and can
be downloaded at http://www.amooma.de/asterisk/service/deutsche-
sprachprompts/
- Yes, we are in discussion with Digium about including them into the
normal install process. I have no timeline but a GO from Digium. So
it should be available pretty soon.

Finally a usable out of the box Asterisk 1.4 version for the
Germans! :-)

   Stefan

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998