[asterisk-users] asterisk answering machine

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Thu Apr 26 02:15:26 MST 2007

If you're learning Asterisk right now, you might try using basic
Dialplan first, so less things may go wrong. There's a dialplan function
that does what you want:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+GotoIfTime
As for white-listing CallerId's, you may use simple GotoIf's in the
Dialplan, or you may use an AGI to consult a CallerId database (plain
text file).

On the other hand, if you've got your AGI going, stick to that!

--
Cosmin Prund