[asterisk-users] No Audio with SIP to only one provider whenswitching servers

Brad Sumrall Brads at ftnco.com
Wed Apr 25 18:32:51 MST 2007

I would not rule your firewall out as the problem!
Port 5060 is only the authentication port, the rtp stream is normally 10,000
thru 20,000.
Some of your phone may have STUN modules on them.

Open 10,000 thru 20,000 and 5060 on the firewall.
Stick some holes in it for testing purposes.
Verify ports are open with telnet:port number "both ways", telnet is your
friend.
If it works, close the holes up and consult your firewall docs

Brad