[asterisk-users] Marketing 101

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Wed Apr 25 17:23:18 MST 2007

> 2.  Get in good with commercial realtors, they can provide huge leads.

I'll second that. Companies developing office buildings are always a good bet, as are architects.

Companies providing managed offices are an even better bet - especially if you're in a position to bill each "tenant" individually and generally take the headache of telephony off the management company's hands.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html