[asterisk-users] Polycom SP 601 Reboot Issue- Help!

Doug Garstang dgarstan at talkplus.com
Wed Apr 25 16:04:08 MST 2007

That used to happen to us _ALL_ the time. Sometimes you'd just have to
press the 'Directory' key and the phone would instantly reboot. It was
very easy to reproduce and Polycom where useless at admitting it might
be a problem. It occurred on several phones. Funnily enough, the phone
it was most reproducable on was a 601 being used as a Receptionist phone
with 3 sidecars... and about 35 buddies being watched. Hmmm!