[asterisk-users] call dispatching - legacy application

adriano ghezzi adriano.ghezzi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:12:54 MST 2007

Hy all

need to preprocess
1) incoming call get caller id lookup some info in my db,
2) based on the result dispatch the call to the right operator

step 1 is ok I developped a small .php script that connect manager and
parse events, now I have to tell AAH do dispatch call to the right
operator

questions
1) is this the right practice ?
2) where to find a complete manager api reference, (to buy too)

note that
there is a legacy application that query the db actually php script
send the request to this app and wait for response

I'm a programmer at very first installation of AAH , just testing capabilities

thanks in advance for any help and suggestion.