[asterisk-users] test

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed Apr 25 12:01:29 MST 2007

I do not even consider certs when evaluating someone's ability.  If you
want certs, I have no problem with brain dumps since the material may or
may not be the knowledge needed in the field.

Experience and a hypothetical, "how would you implement this?" usually
tells me all I need to know.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com