[asterisk-users] Calllog

Asterisk asterisk at abraxas.si
Wed Apr 25 00:27:20 MST 2007

Hi guys,

I have an IVR configured in my PBX, which callers use to browse thru the
list of stores. Once they choose a store, the call gets redirected to
that store (obviously using Dial() application). Now, my question is:

Each of this calls is logged in the calllog as one entry. How could I
configure my dialplan so that that portion of the call, which is in fact
just browsing thru the IVR, gets logged as one entry, and that portion
of the call, which is an outbound call, as another entry?

BR, Alex