[asterisk-users] E&M Wink start problem

Timothy McKee tmckee at sdnglobal.com
Tue Apr 24 17:20:33 MST 2007

Attempting to talk to an Eagle Telephonics switch at a disaster
exercise.  Didn't think a plain old E&M wink start T1 would be this
much of an issue.

We finally got the Eagle to accept a call from *, but whilst I can
hear the person on the Eagle, they can't hear me.  When they initiate
a dial out I only get the first 2 digits from their switch...

Does anyone have decent sample E&M Wink start configs for the Digium
cards and * ?  Any suggestions on the Eagle side?

Has anyone
Timothy McKee
VP, Network Services
SDN Global