[asterisk-users] UK zaptel and zapata.conf for TDM400P

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Tue Apr 24 13:35:07 MST 2007

Hi

> usecallerid=yes
> cidsignalling=v23
> cidstart=polarity

Although this is what the wiki recommends, I just couldn't get the
cidstart=polarity to play well with immediate=yes, I kept loosing the
callerid?

This is what I ended up with and now it avoids the annoying 2 rings
before the internal extensions start to ring.  However, I still have a
problem in that if someone hangs up while still in ringing state then
asterisk continues to ring for 2 more rings (roughly).  This is annoying
because BT appear to do a line test every 30 hours or so and so my lines
ring for 2 rings at random times of day or night....

[root at asterisk asterisk]# more zapata.conf
;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=en
context=from-zaptel
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

ukcallerid=yes
cidsignalling=v23
cidstart=ring
;cidstart=polarity ; Added for UK CLI detection
sendcalleridafter=0
immediate=yes ; as we recieve cli info before not after first ring.

answeronpolarityswitch=no