[asterisk-users] UK zaptel and zapata.conf for TDM400P

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Sat Apr 21 09:19:53 MST 2007

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007, Steve Kennedy wrote:

> Has anyone got a sensible zaptel.conf and zapata.conf for 2 TDM400P's
> working with UK set-up.
>
> They're set-up with 7 analogue phones and 1 PSTN port.
>
> Currently zaptel.conf has
> fxoks=1-7
> fxsks=8
> loadzone=uk
> defaultzone=uk
>
> It's really zapata.conf that would be useful.
>
> Currently using the zaptel/asterisk that comes with Ubuntu (latest)
> which needed a bit of tweaking (1.2.16), but could compile latest 1.4
> release.

See below for a system I'm using right now. 2 PSTN ports and 1 analogue
port. This is a compile & build from scratch system, not supplied in a
package or using trixbox, etc.

Curious about your 2 x TDM400 cards though - I'm presuming you've got no
interrupt issues, etc. ?

Based on this zaptel.conf:

   fxoks=1
   fxsks=3
   fxsks=4
   loadzone=uk
   defaultzone=uk

I have:

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

; Default settings applicable to all channels

usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=v23
cidstart=polarity
hidecallerid=no